If you'd like to get involved with a ministry, contact one of our Elders for more information.
If you'd like information about Sabbath School, contact our Sabbath School Superintendent.
At Athens Seventh-day Adventist Church we hope to provide a home for all who come. We understand that each path is different and that all stories have value as a ministry for God. Because of this we seek to find ways to reach each person that comes through out doors. Whether you are a college student, young family, retiree, or anybody else it is our hope to provide a ministry to serve your needs.
Here are our current ministries that function both during our worship services and at other times during the week:
- Collegiate/Young Adults
- We keep the community informed through our weekly worship bulletin, our website, and our newsletter that's emailed each week. Sign up here for the newsletter.
- Community Services
- Every 3rd Thursday of the month, a group leads out in feeding the homeless in our community through Our Daily Bread.
- We also share food baskets with families in need especially around holiday times such as Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Anyone can donate non perishable items to our church pantry.
- Share your gifts through your voice or other instrument
- Prayer meeting 6:30 pm every Wednesday
- Sabbath School
- See additional information on this page
- Social Activities
- Fellowship Walk on the third Saturday of each month
- Vacation Bible School