JAN 22- JAN 29
Wednesday at 6:30pm on Zoom
We sing, praise, and pray together every Wednesday at 6pm.
We connect via Zoom:
Submit prayer requests here.
Memory Text: “There remains therefore a rest for the people of God” (Hebrews 4:9, NKJV).
Material: Supplied by teachers
Location: The Friendship Center
Local Church Budget
It's through this general budget that we're able to distribute funds to each of our ministries and to any other activities we need to undergo. So, instead of giving to a specific ministry, go ahead and choose "Church Budget"on your tithe envelope or on Online Giving, and the money will be distributed to where it's needed most.
Click here to see a list of specific areas of our church life that will benefit from financial support.
Thank you to all who've been using Online Giving. Please continue. You can also give when you attend our drive-in worship service. Drop off your tithe and offering in the large blue bucket.
Sabbath Worship @ 11am
(click here for lyrics and bulletin)
Text: Colossians 3:1-3
Sermon: Walking in that New Life
By Pastor Michaela Lawrence Jeffery
Current guidelines for indoor worship:
- masks required at all times while in all of our facilities based on Aug 6 ACC change
- suggested distancing between families with specific rows in the back set aside for those who feel more comfortable with more distancing (a deacon will help you get situated)
- place your offering in a bucket when you enter the foyer (or give online)
- no children’s story just yet
- use overflow room for anyone not comfortable in the sanctuary (max of 7 people)
Featured images by: