OCT 17- OCT 23
Wednesday at 6:30pm
We sing, praise, and pray together every Wednesday at 6pm in the Friendship Center. Masks and social distancing are required.
You can also connect via Zoom:
- Meeting ID: 627 517 0295
- Passcode: 096239
Memory Text: “You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength” (Deuteronomy 6:5, NKJV).
Material: Ms. Marina provides the material via email.
Location: Zoom--click here to join us.
By contributing to just this one offering, you can benefit many ministries at once. It also represents some of the biggest needs in our conference, most of which cannot be funded through tithe dollars.
Where will contributions to the Georgia-Cumberland Ministries Offering go? Fifty percent will go toward evangelism. Ten percent will go toward capital projects at Cohutta Springs. A share will go to Georgia-Cumberland Academy (10%) and Atlanta Adventist Academy (5%). The remaining 25 percent of the Georgia-Cumberland Ministries Offering will be reserved for church and school capital projects (20%) and elementary school operations (5%), meaning that more of the funds will stay in the local church.
Although you may contribute to Georgia-Cumberland Ministries Offering any time by specifically designating it on your tithe envelope, it is typically emphasized in your church on the fourth Sabbath of each month with all loose offerings contributed.
Thank you to all who've been using Online Giving. Please continue. You can also give when you attend our drive-in worship service. Drop off your tithe and offering in the large blue bucket.
Sabbath Worship @ 11am
(click here for lyrics and bulletin)
Current guidelines for indoor worship:
- masks required at all times while in all of our facilities based on Aug 6 ACC change
- suggested distancing between families with specific rows in the back set aside for those who feel more comfortable with more distancing (a deacon will help you get situated)
- place your offering in a bucket when you enter the foyer (or give online)
- no children’s story just yet
- use overflow room for anyone not comfortable in the sanctuary (max of 7 people)
Featured images by: