JUNE 13 - JUNE 19
Prayer Experience -- cancelled this wednesday
Wednesday at 6pm
We sing, praise, and pray together every Wednesday at 6pm in the Friendship Center. Masks and social distancing are required.
You can also connect via Zoom:
- Meeting ID: 627 517 0295
- Passcode: 096239
Memory Text: “But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith” (Galatians 3:11).
Material: Ms. Marina provides the material via email.
Location: Zoom--click here to get the link.
Local Church Budget
It's through this general budget that we're able to distribute funds to each of our ministries and to any other activities we need to undergo. So, instead of giving to a specific ministry, go ahead and choose “Church Budget” on your tithe envelope or on Online Giving, and the money will be distributed to where it's needed most.
Here are a few specific areas of our church life that can benefit from financial support:
- A tankless water heater in our main church building
- Filling holes in the parking lot asphalt
- Creating a prayer garden
- Updating our basketball court
- Improving the back side (facing the lawn) of the Friendship Center.
Watch this video for more about the outdoor improvements.
Thank you to all who've been using Online Giving. Please continue. You can also give when you attend our drive-in worship service. Drop off your tithe and offering in the large blue bucket.
Sabbath Worship @ 11am
(click here for lyrics and bulletin)
Sermon: The Songs we Sing While Afraid
Text: Psalm 35:4
by Pastor Michaela Lawrence Jeffery
YES. We are meeting inside this Sabbath.
If you’re more comfortable outside, feel free to park on the lawn and listen via our FM radio station, 89.3.
Current guidelines for indoor worship:
- temperature checks required before entrance into the building
- masks required including visitors (but not for children)
- suggested distancing between families with specific rows in the back set aside for those who feel more comfortable with more distancing (a deacon will help you get situated)
- limited singing during the service (opening song, closing song, prayer songs)
- place your offering in a bucket when you enter the foyer (or give online)
- no children’s story just yet
- use overflow room for anyone not comfortable in the sanctuary (max of 7 people)
Our FM transmitter will be setup for those wanting to listen from your cars (89.3 FM). We will continue to livestream on Facebook and YouTube every week.
Featured images by: