MUCH OF THIS HAS CHANGED DUE THE PANDEMIC.
If you'd like to get involved with a ministry, contact one of our Elders for more information.
If you'd like information about Sabbath School, contact our Sabbath School Superintendent.
At Athens SDA we hope to provide a home for all who come. We understand that each path is different and that all stories have value as a ministry for God. Because of this we seek to find ways to reach each person that comes through out doors. Whether you are a college student, young family, retiree, or anybody else it is our hope to provide a ministry to serve your needs.
Here are our current ministries that function both during our worship services and at other times during the week:
- Collegiate/Young Adults
- Adventist Christian Fellowship (ACF)
- LifeGroup, Saturdays at 10am in the Friendship Center
- We keep the community informed through our weekly worship bulletin, our website, and our newsletter that's emailed each week. Sign up here for the newsletter.
- Community Services
- Every 3rd Thursday of the month, a group leads out in feeding the homeless in our community through Our Daily Bread.
- We also share food baskets with families in need especially around holiday times such as Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Anyone can donate non perishable items to our church pantry.
- Share your gifts through your voice or other instrument
- Prayer meeting 6:30pm every Wednesday
- Sabbath School
- See additional information on this page
- Social Activities
- Vacation Bible School
NOTE: Even though we're back to our in-person worship services, some of these options are currently on hold.